Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Favourite Holiday

I so love Valentine's Day! And in honour of such a great holiday I'm hosting some mini portrait sessions. Bring your little sweethearts over for gorgeous "heart day" photos! Monday, January 31 evening appointments and Tuesday, February 1 daytime appointments are available. Space is limited, so call and book your time soon!

Hmmm, I did gear this add for childrens' portraits but as I sit here thinking about all the awesome couples I know, I don't think that's entirely fair! If you are like Darrel and I, we are rarely in a photo together as one of us is often behind the lens -and the ones we do have tend to be self-portraits, less than stellar. So, for all those lovebirds out there, this one is for you too! Same pricing for couples -get gussied up and come on over!

No comments:

Post a Comment